Forum Title: what is the name of this window frame top hanger clip?
Hello all, Can someone tell me the name of this following clip? It locates on the top of the window frame and is used to fasten the screen to the top of the window frame. Thank you
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: LOUISE HUGHES (Springfield, IL), 01/08/2019

Looks identical to the Jeld Wen astragal on the door in this video.

- AMY ALLEN (South Bend, IN), 02/28/2019

Hello Peter: Many thanks!

- GERTRUDE SHELTON (Encinitas, CA), 02/08/2019

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527